Agape Hmong Garden Corporation's Terms & Conditions
Nyob Zoo! Hello and welcome to Agape Hmong Garden's Website. We are excited to have you as our guests! Please read on for our Terms, Conditions Safety Rules and Policies and a few things to keep in mind when you're making your reservation.
You are not allowed to enter or visit the property without a confirmed reservation or having had communication about a visit with any of the owners or staff members. Anyone entering the property at any time without permission or outside open hours is considered "Trespassing".
PLEASE NOTE: A PHOTOGRAPHER IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR RESERVATION. For recommendations of photographers, please visit our Facebook page where we've re-posted photos from a few local photographers. They can be reached through their Facebook pages that are tagged or mentioned in our posts.
There will be an additional $500 charge for any major damages to the property or additional fees for broken tools and accessories once assessed.
Booking Time Policy:
Booking time consists of Set-up and Tear-down. Your group must be cleaned up, out of the garden space and be in the parking lot by the end of your booking time in order to allow the next group to begin their session. Please be mindful and respectful about this and begin cleanup at least 15 minutes before your end time.
CANCELLATION or RESCHEDULING POLICY:
All cancellations/rescheduling requests must be done through phone call by speaking to a staff member. You must call 651-245-5355 and speak to a person. If there is no answer, you must leave a voicemail or text and we will contact you ASAP. If you do not speak to a staff member or there is no record of a text or voicemail, your cancellation/reschedule request IS NOT final or legitimate.
All cancellations must be made no later than 2 days (48 hours) prior to your reservation date. There will be no refund if the request is made less than 2 days before your reservation date.
If you choose to reschedule, you may do so up to 2 times. After the second reschedule, you will not receive a refund of the deposit.
In the situation that we need to cancel your booking due to unideal weather or an error, we'll do our best to inform you within 24 hours. If we need to cancel for whatever reason, you will be refunded 100% of the Booking Fee (excluding booking tax fee).
If you plan to bring and enjoy food and beverages during your private booking visit, there will be an additional cleaning fee of $10/hr.
COVID-19 Guidelines and Requests:
Hand Sanitizer will be provided by the Portable Toilets.
Masks are not required since we are outdoors, but recommended for large gatherings and social distancing of 6ft apart with others outside of your own group is strongly recommended.
SAFETY RULES & POLICIES:
- Renting Host must check in by texting or calling 651-245-5355 upon arrival and before entering the property.
- Parking is only allowed in designated parking area unless otherwise instructed.
- NO trespassing or entering any residential homes on or near the property at any time for any reason.
- Children and vulnerable adults must be supervised and accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Explore the property with caution and at your own risk.
- Accessing the creek is NOT recommended for safety reasons.
- Trash and recycling must be placed in appropriate bins that are provided.
- Well behaved dogs/pets are allowed at a fee of $5 per dog/pet and must be on-leash the entire visit. Owners must pick up pet waste and disposed in trash bin.
- No dumping or littering anything into the creek at any time. If this occurs on accident, you must alert a staff member ASAP.
- No human urinating or defecating on outdoor property. We have a portable toilet on-site and hand sanitizer available for guests.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items.
- No Alcohol.
- No guns allowed.
- Drunken and reckless behavior is prohibited.
- No illegal trading, gambling or activity is allowed at any time on the property.
- No hosting, charging admission or profiting for an event taking place on the property unless discussed and approved by the owners upon making a reservation request.
If any rules are broken or not respected, we have the right to ask you to leave the property without a refund.
By making a reservation, you are agreeing to the Terms, Conditions and Safety Rules and Policies.
For answers to other Frequently Asked Questions, see our "FAQ/Accommodations" Tab for more info.